27 Jun Yin Yoga Training @The Woodlands Yoga Studio
Yin Yoga Teacher Training – IN PERSON
15 Hours of Yoga Alliance CEU’s for Registered Yoga Teachers
12 Hours in Person over the weekend and 3 hour online resources that are yours to keep!
Saturday, Sept 24th: 9am-12pm & 2-5pm
Sunday, Sept 25th: 9am-12pm & 2-5pm
Are you interested in adding a new teaching skill to your tool belt? Would you like to learn how to create a safe and nurturing environment for your students to unwind from physical, mental, and emotional stress? Would you like to share Yin Yoga as a path of mindful awareness and a gateway to inner resources?
You will Learn:
- A series of Yin Yoga poses and their modifications so you can teach to a wide range of students.
- How to combine them in sequences that are powerful and effective.
- Hands-on assisting techniques to support your students and help them move deeper into their own experience.
- Mindfulness principles help guide your Yin Yoga students through the practice as they develop consciousness and an ability to be with themselves as they are, and be present to what is, with awareness and loving-kindness.
- Basic techniques to support your students in working with their nervous system, and with your own in the process, so you can hold space and they can let go of stress and re-discover their own natural resiliency.
Registration through The Woodlands Yoga Studio